Are you looking for a challenge in an exciting, innovative and growing technology company? Do you see yourself in the role of building robots, the future? Then you might be the next assembly worker at Kassow Robots.
The company has a solid financial background and can offer an attractive compensation package. Kassow Robots has recently become a part of Bosch Rexroth (website). As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports the global mechanical and plant engineering industry with technological excellence and unique industry knowledge. Around 29,600 associates work in more than 80 countries worldwide on safe, efficient, intelligent and high-performance solutions.
In the assembly and repair department, you will take on an important role where, together with colleagues, you could be responsible for assembling, repairing and improving the whole robot system. There a varies possible positions to be filled. The work takes place at the company's address in Kastrup.
You will become part of a diverse team with passionate and competent colleagues who make a big difference every day to building a strong company. You will be able to feel the spirit everywhere in our young technology company.
Be a part of an exciting journey
Your primary task will be
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
- Mechanical and electrical assembly of the whole robot system
- Giving support to our manufacturing and development engineers
- Following support requests in our support system
We are looking for an person to install and fixing robot system including electronic components and cables. There will be training where you will be introduced to the various components and installations. It is important that you can work in a strong team, are quality-conscious, systematic and have your hands well worked on. In addition, the position requires that you can keep a lot of balls in the air and learn quickly and that you excellent problem-solving skills. The person must be very customer orientated.
Are you ready to seize the opportunity?
How to apply for the position/sådan ansøger du
If you want to apply for the position, send us your application with CV. We process applications received on a continuous basis and call for an interview. Submit your application as soon as possible.