Senior Mechanical Engineer, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenge in an exciting, innovative and growing technology company? Do you see yourself in the role of building robots, the future? Then you might be the next assembly worker at Kassow Robots.
The company has a solid financial background and can offer an attractive compensation package. Kassow Robots has recently become a part of Bosch Rexroth (website). As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports the global mechanical and plant engineering industry with technological excellence and unique industry knowledge. Around 29,600 associates work in more than 80 countries worldwide on safe, efficient, intelligent and high-performance solutions.
BE A PART OF AN EXCITING JOURNEY
To develop, produce, deliver and maintain robotic systems includes a wide variety of tasks and requires a different skill set. In this role, you design the future by:
- Leading development projects from the first idea until full scope implementation
- working close with the whole team (hard-, firm-, software design, supply chain and production)
- developing future products for the robotic market
- Improving our current products for production, quality, and cost
- using and improving our processes and procedures
- developing tools to help ensure design verification
You will be part of our R&D department based in Copenhagen, Denmark and will report to Kristian Kassow, CEO/CTO of Kassow Robots. You will be part of a small team of passionate and highly skilled team members, who all do a difference every day to reach the company goals. You can feel this spirit in every corner of this young tech-savvy environment.
To be successful in this position,
- you will need hands-on experience with mastering complex processes and projects.
- Experience in mechanical design
- Experience in electronic components and systems is an advantage
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical engineering with >5 years of relevant R&D experience
- you bring with you a proven record of managing development projects.
- You are able to work collaboratively and communicate with customers, suppliers, other engineers as well as assembly operators.
Are you ready to seize the opportunity?
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION/SÅDAN ANSØGER DU
If you want to apply for the position, send us your application with CV. We process applications received on a continuous basis and call for an interview. Submit your application as soon as possible.
Geography / Copenhagen DK
Industry / Robotics
Starting date / by appointment