Robot Capabilities Software Developer - C++/java/Kotlin (Junior / Intern)
Are you seeking a challenging opportunity in an exciting, innovative, and growing tech company in Prague?
We are a Danish company that develops unique collaborative robots for a wide range of applications (pick-place, welding, grinding, assembling furniture or mixing drinks).
We believe that the combination of automation, safe robotic solutions and modern AI methods is not only the future of heavy industries, but also of everyday life.
In the Kassow software R&D team, we solve various tasks, e.g. in the field of generating and controlling robot movements, optimisation and simulations. For our robots, we develop algorithms operating in real time, we treat various data processing methods or we design and develop an interactive user interface (Android).
The robot capabilities represent various software extensions that provide integration for various EOATs (end-of-arm tools), support for external systems (conventional PLC, AI and vision) and modules responsible for robot interaction within the environment.
Are you interested in modern technological solutions in the field of AI and robotics and often wonder how to connect them into something useful? If you want to learn new complex skills combining C++ software development and modern Android application development, this position is exactly for you.
What we expect:
• You enjoy programming
• You have experience with development in C++, Java or Android
• Do you want to master the development in this combination?
• You know the basics of OOP, you have an overview of design patterns
• You enjoy learning new technologies
• You have an eye for detail
We will also appreciate knowledge of:
• Linux, Bash, Python, Rust, Git, unit testing…
You are a graduate (or a student) of computer science or software engineering
- We believe in our employees, so we offer flexible working hours if it suits you and your team
- Pleasant working environment, Prague office between Újezd and Anděl
- Work with unique hardware
- Technological workshops and the possibility of education
- 5 weeks of vacation, sick days
- Snacks, coffee, fruit
- Occasional travel, Denmark, EU - work, 1-2 times a year team building
How to apply for this position?
If you want to apply for the position, send us your application with CV. We process applications received on a continuous basis and call for an interview. Submit your application as soon as possible, and please note that all supporting documents such as CV's must be in English.