Regional Channel Partner Manager, USA
Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Join us and help set the world in motion! Welcome to Bosch Rexroth.
Kassow Robots develops and produces lightweight 7-axis cobots. Whether it’s CNC, pick & place, gluing, labeling, or palletizing, all five cobot models from the young Copenhagen-based company are used successfully in industry. Bosch Rexroth became our majority shareholder at the end of April 2022.
You love robotics? Is it your passion to establish channel partnerships and strengthen cooperations? Value freedom within your job? Then you’ve come to the right place! You can organize your work from home and have a lot freedom in how you work. What do we expect of you? Service orientation, enthusiasm and, of course, lots of interest in our innovative products.
You will be part of our growth story. Come on board the Kassow Robots NA Team!
The Regional Channel Partner Manager is to develop and manage a strong network of partners in the North American market. The ideal candidate is an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with partners and customers. In this role you will:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through the establishment of partnerships and collaborations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential partners, Overseeing their activities and performance, along with training
- Find and onboard new channel partners (distributors) in North America
- Setting individual sales targets with the regional partners / distributors in North America.
- Collaborate with Bosch Rexroth N.A. and internal teams to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Working closely with Kassow Robots head office in Copenhagen and global Sales Manager Kassow Robots.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all partner-related activities
- Provide regular reports on partner activity, including sales, marketing, and product development efforts
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and conferences to network and promote the Kassow Robots and its products
- Meet or exceed established sales and revenue growth targets
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Travel Requirement: up to 50% travel within the region.
- At least 5 years’ work experience within the robotics or automation industry in a sales or business development capacity with a focus on building and maintaining partner relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Strong understanding of the robotics and automation industry
- Demonstrate a dedication to providing great service to the partner / distributor network.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience working with international manufacturers is a plus.
- Excellent customer service, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and revenue targets
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial driven mindset
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION
If you want to apply for the position, send us your application with CV. We process applications received on a continuous basis and call for an interview. Submit your application as soon as possible.
Geography / USA
Industry / Sales
Starting date / by appointment