R&D Software developer C++, Prague
Are you seeking a challenging opportunity in an exciting, innovative, and growing tech company in Prague?
A company with the proven track record to back up the hype about us!
Kassow Robots is a dynamically growing company in the field of robotics which has created a unique range of collaborative robot arms. The company’s first products have been on the market for several years and now our Software R&D team in Prague seek for reinforcements.
Kassow Robots strong technology has been recognized worldwide and recently Bosch Rexroth acquired a majority stake in the company, ensuring a solid financial backing and a strong intention to scale the business globally. Kassow Robots can offer an attractive compensation package.
Are you ready to be part of the software engineers team at Kassow Robots and to help the company shape collaborative industrial robot arms of the future?
Be a part of an exciting journey
Reporting to the Lead Software Engineer of the Company, you will be in charge of research, design and development of effective software for our collaborative robots.
You will be part of a small team of passionate and highly skilled in software engineering, where all contribute every day to reach goals. You can feel this spirit in every corner of this tech-savvy environment.
- Bc. or M.Sc. with a focus on software development or computer science
- Some knowledge of linear algebra and mathematical analysis
- At least 3 years of development experience in C/C++ (stl, boost, POSIX)
- Analytical thinking
- Enthusiasm for technology and the ability to absorb new information
- You are fluent in English (oral and written)
With passion and perfection
You have an education as a software engineer. We expect you to be flexible and a fast-learner, as our setup is continuously evolving. You are excited about robotic, and you have an analytical approach to your work. You are structured and know how to work independently as well as part of a team. You thrive in a busy working environment and have a passion for solving complex tasks. Linux, Bash, Python, Rust, Git, Unit testing, PREEMPT_RT would be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A position in an elite team with the possibility of growth
- Pleasant working environment and stable background
- Work with unique hardware (KassowRobots, development platforms, grippers)
- Technological workshops within the Bosch Rexroth company
- Flexible working hours, 5 weeks vacation, sick days
- Occasional travel abroad, Copenhagen (workplaces + team buildings)
How to apply for the position
If you want to apply for the position, send us your application with CV. We process applications received on a continuous basis and call for an interview. Submit your application as soon as possible.
Geography / Prague, Czech Republic
Industry / Software Engineering
Starting date / by appointment