R&D Software developer C++, Prague
Are you seeking a challenging opportunity in an exciting, innovative, and growing tech company in Prague?
Kassow Robots is a dynamically growing company in the field of robotics which has created a unique range of collaborative robot arms. The company’s first products have been on the market for several years now and our Software team in Prague is seeking for reinforcements.
Robotic software development combine various scientific fields and pick many challenges to build a complex system, capable of a safe robot behaviour and efficient automation.
The R&D team is focused on the robot motion optimisations (7 dof), environment and human interactions, simulations and other exciting objectives. For our robots we develop efficient algorithms for the real-time control, sensor data processing, internal/external communications or various robotic api extensions.
You will work in a diverse team to help shape the future of the modern collaborative robots behaviour and their core functionalities. You’ll be part of the whole R&D and feature development life cycle, with a close proximity to creative engineering processes making our products highly competitive and useful.
We're scaling our engineering and our product to take on more complex customer challenges. You will have the chance to drive some of the big decisions and foundational platforms that help our whole engineering organization accomplish that while remaining as fast, agile, and reliable as ever.
- Work experience with C++ (>= 2 years), Boost or STL libraries
- Object oriented programming and software design patterns
- Practical skills on the calculus and linear algebra
- Enthusiasm for technology and the ability to absorb new information
- Attention to detail and an open-minded approach, always happy to learn something new
(Linux, Bash, Python, Rust, Git, Unit testing would be a plus)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bc. or M.Sc. with a focus on the software development or computer science
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team
- Pleasant working environment and stable background (Bosch Rexroth)
- Work with unique hardware (KassowRobots, development platforms, grippers,... )
- Technological workshops within the Bosch Rexroth company
- Flexible working hours, 5 weeks vacation, sick days
- Office fruits and speciality coffee every day
- Occasional travel abroad, Copenhagen (workplaces + team buildings)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION
If you want to apply for the position, send us your application with CV. We process applications received on a continuous basis and call for an interview. Submit your application as soon as possible.
Geography / Prague, Czech Republic
Industry / Software Engineering
Starting date / by appointment