🇨🇿 Office Manager, Prague
Are you seeking a challenging opportunity in an exciting, innovative, and growing tech company in Prague?
Kassow Robots is a dynamically growing company in the field of robotics which has created a unique range of collaborative robot arms. The company’s first products have been on the market for several years now and we're now seeking for reinforcements.
You will work in a diverse team to help shape the future of collaborative robots programming, based on intuitive tools, interconnecting the modern UI design and robotic behaviour. You’ll be part of the whole feature development life cycle, with a close access to a wealth of customer feedback.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Medium or high school education, with minimum 3 years work experience
- MS Office programs
- Detail oriented, reliable and thorough
- Cooperative, communicative and self-driven
- English: Full working proficiency
- Bookkeeping assistance: administration of incoming invoices and receipts, preparation of timesheets for payroll, preparation of invoices to the headquarters, coordination with external accountant
- HR assistance: publishing of job ads, scheduling interviews, HR marketing (cooperation with universities)
- Team assistance: booking and organization of business trips (flights, hotels), ordering of office material and equipment, coffee and beverages/snacks, meetings preparation (coffee, meeting rooms)
- General: organizing and maintaining of documentation and inventory of the company, support on internal communication, interface between Prague office and the headquarters regarding administrative topics
- This is a part time job offer: 16-20 working hours per week
- We offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and the team
- Pleasant working environment and stable background (Bosch)
- Office fruits and coffee
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION
If you want to apply for the position, send us your application with CV. We process applications received on a continuous basis and call for an interview. Submit your application as soon as possible, and please note that all supporting documents such as CV's must be in English.
Geography / Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date / by appointment